All posts by: Fadi Kattan
Fadi Kattan, a tourism analyst, chef, and hotelier at the Hosh Al-Syrian in Bethlehem, has worked in Paris, London, and Palestine on tourism development, marketing, sustainability and strategy, food and gastronomy promotion, and international tourism relations.
- TWIP Kitchen: Pain Perdu with Poached Pears | Jan 1970, Issue
- Article: Come Taste Palestine! | Nov 2019, Issue 259
- Article: A City’s High-End Tourism Adventure | Aug 2019, Issue 256
- Article: Palestinian Tourism | Dec 2017, Issue 236
- Article: Palestine Tourism: The Gold Mine of Palestine | Nov 2015, Issue 211