All posts by: Mohammad Mustafa
Dr. Mohammad Mustafa is chairman of the PIF board of directors, a former deputy prime minister, and a former World Bank official.
- Article: Beyond the Crisis | May 2020, Issue 265
- Article: Building Economic Resilience to Support Disengagement | Dec 2018, Issue 248
- Article: A Vision for Palestinian Economic Rights and Resilience | May 2018, Issue 241
- Article: Palestine’s Oil and Gas Resources: Prospects and Challenges | Nov 2015, Issue 211
- Article: Area C of the West Bank: Strategic Importance and Development Prospects | Nov 2015, Issue 210.5