All posts by: Amira Gabarin
Amira Gabarin is a Palestinian journalist who has recently completed her MA in television journalism at City University of London. She loves to write about politics, especially the developments in the Arab-Israeli conflict. She has written in such publications as The Telegraph and CBS News. Her passions include horse riding and strength training.
- Article: Palestinian Youth Fighting Back, Together | Jun 2020, Issue 266
- Article: Gaza, the Economy, and COVID-19 | May 2020, Issue 265
- Article: Gaza Lions | Aug 2016, Issue 220
- Article: Marcel Khalife | Jun 2016, Issue 218
- Article: Music in Palestine, Then and Now | Feb 2015, Issue 202
- Article: The Perspective of Palestinian Youth in 2014 | Dec 2014, Issue 200